Saturday, June 13, 2009

Oh Beautiful, For Spacious Skies...


The incomparable view from the trail going up Multnomah Falls, which Jesse and I bravely attempted today. We did not succeed in reaching the top of the falls, but we will someday, together!!! I even got stung by a bee in the car on the way and we still managed to conquer most of the trail. (I have n very severe bee-phobia) I forgot my camera at work this weekend, so these are all from my cellphone, I'm rather pleased with the quality, actually.


Jesse forgets to smile quite a bit, stinker! I got him to give his sweet smile though in at least one photo:


When we got home we had dinner and then rented 2 movies from the redbox. What a fantastic day!!!!!!!!!!! I love my man so much!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Looks like you guys had fun, and even braved the rain! What a great shot of Jesse! I hope you are feeling better, than you were during the week, we missed you on Friday! Love ya, sweet friend!