Saturday, March 22, 2008

6 year Anniversary and some projects



Jesse cooked a nice dinner, steak and pasta-here's Emit scarfing down some bread. He loves carbs! Not too bad for a doggie basically on his deathbed.

Ah Redbox! One of the greatest inventions of the 21st Century. We watched "Enchanted", "Nancy Drew", "August Rush", and then I watched "Atonement" and "Into the Wild". All really good movies. I balled at the end of "August Rush". That was truly such a great movie! Evan had so much faith, it amazed me.

Oh yeah, here are 2 necklaces I made for 2 of my nieces' birthdays.

A couple of ATC's I made awhile back.


I made 2 more decoupage boxes, one for my foster son and one for a co-worker's birthday. They requested either the color scheme or the specific paper, it's not necessarily my taste, but I love to make things for other people that tickle their fancy.

Did I mention it's spring break! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Kay said...

Happy Anniversary!!

I too love red box. Except when I go to return it and have to wait forever! I just watched August Rush the other day. Yep totally bawling here too. The music just moved me!

I'm getting ready to watch Enchanted now. Silly but I'm excited to see it.I've been waiting since it was in the theaters! LOL

Have a wonderful Easter!

tigardlilly said...

ey, my redbox was out of most of those, did you come and get them out of mine? Hands off lady!

On another note, Happy Anniversary to you and Jesse.

All That Chit Chat said...

Congrats and abundant blessings to you!

Samantha said...

Happy Anniversary!! You and your hubby are so cute together :) Your projects came out great! Enjoy your spring break :)