Saturday, March 7, 2009

Bingo, an awesome prize, and some layouts of course!!!!


We're playing Bingo with Jesse's grandma here, we didn't win but it was fun.

We decided to try this little food court after Bingo, Jesse and I shared some hot Poutain, which is a Canadian favorite, french fries with gravy! It was my first time trying it, and it was definitely a good representation cuz it was pretty gourmet and homemade, which I'm pretty particular about for the food I like to eat. It was delish!!!!!!!!!!! And the outdoor date-night food court was seriously so cool and Portland-y. I loved it!!! The girl making the food was adorable too, Pippi Longstocking braids, a little Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz apron, and lip synching and grooving to some Dolly Parton! Omg it was so cute!!! LOL!

I won this fantastic prize from Terri Hayes' blog, http://girlonthewing.typepad.com/
who works at Webster's Pages. These papers are the newest lines from Webster's Pages, "A Sweet Life" and "Magical Wishes". Webster's Pages is definitely my very favorite brand of paper. I even got these amazing bonus ribbons!!! I was drooling in bliss as I opened the package, let me tell ya!!! I am hoarding Webster's Pages right now because I have a plan in mind for a mini-album of my husband and I while we were courting...I am slowly collecting all the necessary photos, album components, etc...it will be a long term project, but these papers are definitely reserved for it!!!
A Sweet Life:
Magical Wishes:
And some layouts:

1 comment:

Martha said...

Hi Christina...those pom poms, crocheted lace and ribbons are so beautiful!!! Lucky you.

I really love the pages of your grandpa. Can you tell me more about him? I just wonder what kind of health problems he had near the end. He has such a sweet face...your pages really evoke emotion.