Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Pink Thoughts...

Finally discovered the macro setting on my camera-wow, it takes much better pictures!!!




I'm really stressed about everything going on right now...I feel like I should be getting rid of things like mad because we're moving from a 3-bedroom duplex to a 1-bedroom apartment. But when I get home from work I really want to create, and unwind. I don't even know if I'll have space to scrap in our new place, which by the way we haven't found yet. I'm sad, I really don't want to move, but we have to...I guess we would appreciate any prayers, yet another sticky spot for the witkowski's.

5 comments:

Erica Hettwer said...

I'll keep you in my thoughts! I hope you find something soon! Where are you looking??? How's the new job treating you? Hope it's nice, Andrew got a new job and he's loving it!

joscelyne cutchens said...

I hope you find something that will work out well for you. :) Did you see that you won on Wilna's Blog! :)

Kim Watson said...

Oh I am so sorry things seem so unresolved right now. NB: you are not alone in this. You will find the perfect home :o)

JulesinParadise said...

Your mini album project is amazing!

Stacy said...

Great job! It is so pretty!