Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Witkowski Christmas Traditions


Christmas Music!!! We have a few good CD's-Jewel, Christina Aguilera, City on a Hill, Manheim Steamroller, and Winter Memories (Old Christmas Songs). I love Christmas Music!

This Tree is very sentimental to me, it is an antique! It is artificial, and it was my grandparents and then it was my mom's so it was my Christmas Tree every year when I was little. My mom gave it to me about 5 years ago so now I get to use it every year and I LOVE IT!!! I am very sentimental...

This lovely nativity set was a gift a few years ago from my mother-in-law. I think it is really beautiful and I love it!

Our Christmas stockings. My sister-in-law sewed me the one on the left when I was about 15, I love it and I will keep it forever. Like I said I am very sentimental. The stocking on the right is Jesse's, and it is half of a pair my aunt sent us the first year of our marriage. I will also keep those stockings forever! Jesse and I like to do stocking stuffers for each other for Christmas morning.

I made this sign to hang on the outside of the door of our apartment.

No comments: