Saturday, February 2, 2008

Emotions...



I just finished the last book in this series, which is the "Redemption" series by Karen Kingsbury. I've been reading it all week, and I was just sobbing my little heart out! Karen Kingsbury is the only author I know that can make me just straight out weep. Her books really are that good. You can read more about her and her absolutely wonderful contemporary Christian fiction novels at www.karenkingsbury.com

I have a 3 day weekend so I will hopefully be doing some scrapping, I'm working on a mini album, "Our Love Story" in honor of valentine's day and our 6 year anniversary, which is also coming up very soon.

"The Lord Bless you and keep you, the Lord make His face shine upon you and give you peace."

I'm also reading through Ephesians right now, what are you reading???

1 comment:

Tana said...

I have been looking for a good book/Author to read!!
I have been reading a few books lately....neither of them cover to cover but reading them nonetheless. Captivating (SO GOOD), Bringing up boys, Nanny 911 for her house rules and some Proverbs here and there. I think I am going to start reading the book of Romans!!!