1) I was born on a small island in Alaska.
2) I have a Master’s degree in teaching but I work at a daycare (and am very
disgruntled about it, although God has really been changing my heart about it lately).
3) My first car was a ’74 Nova, creamy yellow with plaid bench seats. Too cool, but the brakes sucked!
4) I went on a trip to meet my in-laws for the first time without my husband.
5) I used to have a pet dove named Rachelle.
6) I was a nanny in manhattan for 4 months when I was 19.
7) I went to Victoria, Canada for my honeymoon.