Friday, December 21, 2007

I have the flu.

Ironic, since DH had the flu on Thanksgiving.

Fever's down though, and since I actually have the day free since I can't go in to work with the flu, I think I'm going to start my Christmas gifts.

I'm decoupaging little boxes for my nieces and nephews.

If I actually accomplish anything today, I will post with pics...

Surfing everyone else's blogs takes much less energy though, although I'm starting to feel that creative itch that won't be ignored...we'll see...

5 comments:

studiosmith said...

Thanks for the link. Hope you begin to feel better through the Christmas holiday. I've been sick on and off slightly for a few weeks. Not fun.

Merry Christmas to you and DH.

RevReav said...

Sorry to hear you are sick. I hope you feel better and have a great Christmas.

I just discovered your blog. How long have you been blogging?
Pastor Scott

Samantha said...

Oh, no! I hope you feel better soon. Merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Sorry to here you are down with the yuckies! Hope ou are feeling better soon so you can have a ..... Very Merry CHRISTmas!

Kim Watson said...

Sorry to hear you are under the weather, I hope you feel better enough to enjoy your day tomorrow.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!