I’ve been tagged by my South African Blog pal, Kim, with the following 12 questions. Then I’m supposed to tag 2 other people and add a question (#13) of my own. So here's my answers, and I tag Tana and Samantha!
1. My 2 favorite scrapbook topics: My husband & family.
2. The 2 best places I've been to: Victoria, Canada, and Alaska.
3. 2 things I do everyday: Read the Bible and check my email.
4. The 2 things everyone knows about me: I have to drink coffee every morning and that I am crazy about music, I have to have it on all the time.
5. The 2 places I wish to visit: Every country in Europe, and every province in Canada.
6. 2 things you may not know about me: I am painfully shy when I first meet people (especially job interviews-the horror!) and I read voraciously-easily 2-3 novels per week.
7. My two favorite foods: Vietnamese and Thai.
8. My two favorite musical artists: currently Colbie Caillat and Chris Tomlin. Old standbys are Leigh Nash, Third Day, Jars of Clay, and U2.
9. The last thing you watched on television: I don’t watch TV, but if I ever turn it on I do like the Food Network. I love movies and I just watched “Eastern Promises”. Kind of boring, but ok, I guess.
10. The one thing you can always count on to make you feel better: Shopping for scrapbooking supplies with my husband’s blessing.
11. My two favorite outside activities: Fishing and Hiking, well and camping. (sorry-that’s 3!)
12. If you had the time, what would you do to keep fit: Dance classes.
13. How you would spend a perfect day: I would go to the beach on a slightly warm summer day, and just sit on the sand and write, or draw, comb the beach for shells, look in tidepools, play fetch with Emit, relax with my DH and watch the sun set. Just enjoy the peace and stillness.